YOUR PERSONAL CONCIERGE, PERSONAL ASSISTANT AND CREATIVE CONSULTANT
Perfectly tailored for you, Amanda Williams, Bespoke Concierge, is based in Tavistock in the South West of England. My services are designed to be discreet, professional and, above all, excellent. From virtual assistant to helping you relocate to Devon or Cornwall I am here to smooth the path for an excellent outcome, whatever your requirements or challenge.
I don’t just facilitate personal lifestyle services, I also provide professional business services; buying you extra time to enjoy life and ultimately be more successful. You may be looking for a personal assistant to help with planning business trips, market research or project management – I’m here to become your problem solver.
My services continue to be diverse but are adapting as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. Some people will have to continue to socially distance for some time and rather than having face-to-face contact with a personal assistant will be seeking virtual, remote help through Zoom, Teams and the like. I will offer creative solutions, whatever your circumstances, to get you through these challenging times.
- Acting as your personal assistant either face-to-face or virtually, using Zoom, Teams or other technology.
- Running your diary, arranging meetings and appointments.
- Dealing with correspondence and emails.
- Administration and filing.
- Preparing documents.
- Creative writing.
- Taking minutes.
- Data entry.
- Xero and QuickBooks.
- Purchase/sales ledger invoice processing.
- Organising meetings and conferences.
- Arranging travel.
- Personal shopping.
- Running errands.
- Making reservations.
- Finding gifts.
- Arranging holidays.
- Overseeing home improvements and refurbishments: sourcing and overseeing trusted local tradesmen from known network of preferred contractors, sourcing materials, furniture, fittings and bespoke items.
- Caretaking your property while you’re away: key holding, regular visits, insurance policy management, taking care of emergency repairs, gardening services, upkeep of your property, preparing the property for your return and welcome home shopping.
- House moves: arranging packing and removals, insurance and cleaning and dealing with agents and surveyors.
- Using local knowledge to ensure a smooth relocation.
- Finding properties.
- Suggesting professional services.
- Arranging packing and removals.
- Dealing with local agents.
- Measuring for fittings.
- Arranging accommodation for visits.
- Helping with schools.