YOUR PERSONAL CONCIERGE, PERSONAL ASSISTANT AND CREATIVE CONSULTANT
Perfectly tailored for you, Amanda Williams, Bespoke Concierge, is based in Tavistock in the South West of England. My services are designed to be discreet, professional and above all excellent. From lifestyle management to event organisation I am here to smooth the path (or red carpet) for an excellent outcome, whatever your requirements or challenge.
I don’t just facilitate personal lifestyle services, I also provide professional business services; buying you extra time to enjoy life and ultimately be more successful. You may be looking for a personal assistant or help with planning business trips, market research or project management – I’m here to become your problem solver.
My clients are often surprised at my diverse services… I was recently commissioned to deal with a Devon-based building project. Organising workmen, project managing, liaising with building control, keeping the budget on track and dealing with the day-to-day issues that arise in any domestic construction project. It led to a successful and enjoyable process for my client. I genuinely enjoyed the process, relishing the challenge!
- Organising workmen and overseeing them.
- Researching and organising holiday and travel arrangements.
- Arranging private travel.
- Running errands.
- Organising family celebrations.
- Personal shopping.
- Gift finding.
- Preparing menus and shopping.
- Making reservations.
- Waiting in for deliveries and utility engineers.
- Booking tickets, restaurants and hotels.
- Overseeing home improvements and refurbishments: sourcing and overseeing trusted local tradesmen from known network of preferred contractors, sourcing materials, furniture, fittings and bespoke items.
- Caretaking your property while you’re away: key holding, regular visits, insurance policy management, taking care of emergency repairs, gardening services, upkeep of your property, preparing the property for your return and welcome home shopping.
- House moves: arranging packing and removals, insurance, cleaning, dealing with agents and surveyors.
- Using local knowledge to ensure a smooth relocation: finding properties, suggesting professional services, arranging packing and removals, insurance, dealing with local agents, measuring for fittings, cleaning, arranging accommodation for visits and suggesting schools.
- Finding your perfect holiday destination.
- Arranging your accommodation.
- Organising things to do, places to go: complete itinerary for the duration of your stay or simply for individual excursions and days out.
- Finding babysitters, therapists, private chefs, taxis or transport.
- Booking tickets for theatres, cinemas, galleries or excursions.
- Making restaurant table reservations.
- Acting as your personal assistant.
- Looking after your diary, arranging meetings and appointments.
- Looking after correspondence.
- Administration and filing.
- Drafting documents.