Time is a wonderful luxury but lack of it can make us reticent about holding that special family celebration, getting in workmen to do essential work on the house, taking time to find the perfect gift – you know it’s out there somewhere, but where to begin…
As your personal Lifestyle Manager I give you that time, being there when you can’t, fulfilling the jobs you’re unable to.
I put together weekly menus for a client and then shop for them. Nothing fancy, just quick and easy weekday suppers on the whole. But for my client, who runs her own business and is usually home late, the difference this simple task makes is immeasurable.
LIFESTYLE MANAGEMENT IN DEVON AND CORNWALL
- Organising workmen and overseeing them.
- Researching and organising holiday and travel arrangements.
- Arranging private travel.
- Running errands.
- Organising family celebrations.
- Personal shopping.
- Gift finding.
- Preparing menus and shopping.
- Making reservations.
- Waiting in for deliveries and utility engineers.
- Booking tickets, restaurants and hotels.