WEBSITE TERMS, CONDITIONS, PRIVACY & COOKIE POLICIES
Welcome to our website. Amanda Williams, Concierge South West (trading as ‘Concierge South West’) is a sole trading company in England and Wales.
The term ‘Concierge South West’ or ‘Amanda Williams, Concierge South West’ or ‘AWCSW’ or ‘I’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose trading address is Concierge South West, St Maurice, Down Road, Tavistock, Devon PL19 9AD, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Concierge South West and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Concierge South West. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Concierge South West takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Concierge South West is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What We Collect
We may collect the following personally identifiable information via website forms that you voluntarily submit including:
- Contact information including email address, postal address and telephone numbers.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to providing you with requested services, preparing estimates, customer surveys and / or offers.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to understand your requirements and to ensure the service we offer you is safe and correct for your needs.
- Only if you have opted in then we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You can follow the link in these emails to unsubscribe at anytime.
- Only if you have opted in then from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or post.
- We may use information you provide to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place reasonable suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Your data may be stored outside the EEA (European Economic Area)
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes – if there is no box we will not use data collected from that form for any marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or sending us a message via our contact form.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you have opted-in we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
All information supplied to Concierge South West will be stored securely for an indefinite period. You can request a copy of all the information we hold about you by contacting us. You can also request we amend or delete any information we store about you, again please contact us to request this. You can write to us at:
Concierge South West, St Maurice, Down Road, Tavistock, Devon PL19 9AD.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or contact us. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.